A healthy alternative to beef.
~1 Can of Black Beans (washed)
~1/2 Green Bell Pepper
~3 Cloves of Garlic
~1/2 Cup of Breadcrumbs
~1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
~1 Tablespoon Cumin
~1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mash black beans until pasty.
3. Finely chop Bell Pepper, Onion, and Garlic then stir into mashed beans.
4. In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce.
5. Stir egg mixture into mashed beans mixture.
6. Add Breadcrumbs.
7. Divide mixture into patties.
8. Place patties on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes on each side.
9. Add preferred burger toppings and enjoy!
Sign Up for Fun
Enter your email to receive the latest recipes.
Send Me Fun
Thanks for Signing Up
It was a great decision.
Add Another Address
Michelle is a long-time food lover, but still on the newer side of cooking. She loves learning new techniques and ways to eat healthy and tasty food. One of her favorite things about home cooking is the freedom in creating it to personal preferences as well as the money it saves compared to eating out. Michelle hopes to share healthy, simple, and cost effective recipes.